20100823

darkness is just fine

Well well well. I don't really know what's going on with me these days. Suddenly I am so into horror, gore, serial killer films, even science fiction but always dark stories about distopic steampunk societies, and it's more than just a dark mood, I feel and I understand the darkness of living, even if it's temporary (please). I'm not fucking having the time of my life, actually I'm kind of living this distopic reality of my own dream. Everything and everyone seems empty, meaningless, sad and senseless to me, and this time there's nothing to do with comunication stuff or whatever. So I guess I'm just probably transporting my own personal situation on movies and music. Like this one right below, I love it and I really wanna be a part of it. I wish I were there with those freaky monsters and surrounded by that amazing badalamenti's melody. I bet mr. Krank would have kidnapped me the first, cause I'm such a dreams machine man...

No comments:

Post a Comment